Ho ricevuto alcune richieste di tradurre Essential Pascal e la risposta e' affermativa, purche' gli utenti o gli user group che traducono il libro seguano queste semplici direttive:
- Tenere su ogni pagina il copyright che rimanda a me come autore originale e aggiungere liberamente il copyright che rimanda al voi come traduttori dell'opera.
- You are allowed only to place it for free on a web site (reporting the link to me, so I'll add it to my site) but not to sell it or even give it away to free (to other sites, as a written text, on a CD, or in any other way).
- Of course, if selling the material becomes an opportunity we might be able to pursue it, and me --the author-- and you --the translator(s)-- will share the royalties. In this case you'll need my written approval, and I'll have the right to reject an opportunity you provide at my personal discretion.
- Try to make your best to keep the material up to date with my changes, as the text is not in a stable finished form and will change still quite a lot. I tend to mark out the relevent changes, but you might have to do some further investigation to find out minor ones. I know this is difficult, so I won't be picky on this...
- Finally, inform me if you are willing to undertake such an effort, as I'd like to know what is going on and to avoid any kind of conflict.
In questo momento ho contatti per la traduzione in:
© Copyright Marco Cantù, Wintech Italia Srl 1995-2000